Casitas Estate Wine Getaway
Take over the Casitas seven acre estate for a great getaway with friends or family—for a weekend, or any two consecutive days. The Getaway includes the following for you and three other couples:
- First night fondue welcome event on the back lawn (or in the great room with a roaring fire, depending on the weather and your preference!)
- Lodging for two nights in each of our four private Casitas with private decks, kiva fireplaces and the most comfortable beds on the Central Coast!
- Gourmet breakfast for all four couples in the morning featuring Chef Tony’s famous soufflés, crepes or French toast, fresh local fruit and all the trimmings
- Second afternoon, you are picked up for an Edna Valley Insider’s Wine Tour including a gourmet picnic lunch then returned to the Casitas for a relaxing dip in the 25 meter lap pool.
- Or if preferred, eight bikes will be here and ready for you to see our wine region and take in the fresh air ( a gourmet lunch will be waiting for you along the way, dependent on your desired route).
- Another Gourmet breakfast awaits you the following morning.
January 1 - December 31, 2015
Friday/Saturday Package - $3,929.52
Sunday/Monday Package - $3,319.02
Weekday Package - $3,152.52
Thursday/Friday Package - $3,541.02
*Package includes all taxes, subject to room and transportation availability. Gratuity for driver not included. Call Tony @ 805.473.1123 to find dates that work best for you and your party.
We supply the experience, you supply the people!
Bike Through Wine Country
Have you ever been somewhere so nice you just wanted to ditch the car and go for a bike ride? Well, that's the way many of our guests feel when they arrive at The Casitas. The rolling hills, farm land and vineyards of the Arroyo Grande and Edna Valleys make for perfect bike riding. Or do you want to do something different, like riding along the ocean? Well, now we make it easy for you to do that as well.
The Casitas can help you reserve a bike from one of our many local bike rental outlets. SLO down, see the central coast from a whole new perspective and at your own pace.
*Rentals subject to availability
We are happy to offer our guests a special evening right here at the Casitas! Now there is no need to drive to dinner after you arrive — you can enjoy your a relaxing meal in the comfort of your casita or our dining room in the heart of the Arroyo Grande Valley/Edna Valley wine region. With a minimum one week advance notice, we will schedule the services of Certified Executive Chef. The chef will plan your special four course meal with your input, emphasizing in season, locally grown produce, meats and fish. What better way to spoil yourself and that special someone?
Sample courses prepared by our chef's in the past, again based on seasonality and your tastes/dietary restrictions, include:
Smoked salmon Carpaccio, or
Fresh gazpacho, or
Hog Island Oysters on the half shell presented with three sauces
Watercress salad with pear, walnuts and Dijon vinaigrette with passion fruit, or
Salad of grilled spaghetti squash, wild California cactus pears and Cacique cheese with guava cilantro vinaigrette, or
Salad of endive and Fennel with caramelized spicy nuts, blue cheese and mango vinaigrette
Portobello mushroom roasted and stuffed with caramelized yam, shallots, spinach and broccoli rabbi in a moonshine cream sauce, or
Roasted tenderloin of beef with roasted fingerling potatoes and green peppercorn sauce, or
Wild king salmon with asparagus and balsamic reduction
Vanilla bean panna cotta with a rhubarb and stone fruit compote, or
Chocolate mousse cake with berry coulis and fresh berries, or
English triffle with crème anglaise and raspberry coulis
Cost: $125 per person
Contact Tony to confirm availability and to coordinate with the chef. Please note that in some cases even with advance notice we may not be able to secure one of our chefs based on their previous commitments or other local events.
Consider treating that special someone to this additional gastronomic event the next time you visit The Casitas of Arroyo Grande!
Note: alcoholic beverages are not included with the meal, no liquor license on premise.